Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Adizero Crazy 8.6.11 Custom










So, the day after the AdiZeros' dropped (June 4th they dropped) i went to try em on and make sure i was feeling them. You know, something can look great on some people, but not so good on you. So i went to check them out, knowing all the while i intended to buy a pair, but in custom colors for a special occasional. My wedding. That's right, no Stacey Adams, all due respect to Stacey, no dress shoes period. Instead, me being the Hard Core Street N.E.R.D.s. i am, i gotta do what feels good to me. I have never been a "dress up" suite and tie type kat, so i spoke with my beautiful bride to be, and she agreed i should rock what felt good to me. Not to compromise, i opted to rock a tux but in a style of my choosing, and for myself and my crew to rock sneakers that flowed in line with the weddings colors. Black and Canary. So, upon checking a few other candidates out, and upon inspecting the D Rose joints, i decided they were the way to go. So i went home, went to the Adidas site, signed into my account, and i customized and ordered my kicks. A little less than 4 weeks later, here they are. Now, i respect Rose, he an play B Ball, he has a commercial with a J. Cole track as well as 2 with the a track from Big Sean, but all that aside, the shoe is just simply pretty dope. No, the idea of a "lite" shoe isn't new. SOme may argue that the technology is just a study of shoes of the past also, but the over all style and feel of the shoe is simply Great.... for me. I don't have your foot so i don't know bout yours. Keep in mind, i rarely buy Basketball shoes. I think Mike (Jordan) is the greatest to have ever played the game, but rarely did his shoes move me to buy them and even now when i can afford them, i still don't desire them. Though the black and red version of these shoes have been compared to Js' they are still different shoes over all. I normally stick to dunks, and what many deem as "skater" shoes, and kicks mostly a few kicks that most over look. But these called out to. I did buy some Iversons when i was younger. BUt any who, I won't go into a lot of talk about them, i just like them and may buy another pair at some point in one of the original released colors if not another custom pair. I also caught sight of a video of Waka (F. Flame) buying some jewels, rocking the red and white pair that was released. Now i am no big time rapper, and i am no hater (not by my standards), but it felt good knowing he had on the "store versions" and i have some customs. Don't get it twisted, for what he was spending on Jewels, i'm sure he has ordered some custom ones, and bought a pair out the store to rock in the meantime, but round my way i am the 1st with a pair in a custom color. Wait til i hit the spots with these!!!!! So above is the opening of the shoe, they came in a super taped up regular box, containing the mi adidas box, which housed the shoes, a pair of inner soles for swapping the comfort, and with a bag to carry the shoes or small items in when you hit the court, or mall, wedding reception. So check em, more to come....
V

No comments:

Post a Comment