Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Some dope tunes and a reason....





aight, first up.... here is some dope instrumental music to vibe out to. Support if you can, if not, just follow the link (the link) and sample the greatness that it is. My homie wOlly sent this over to me. He has some dopeness going on in the art world as well. Still updating his site, but check him out.
Now.... i been away a sec, Relle hit you with some music, and now i'm back and hopefully she will be also. I been working hard on a few things including, but not limited to, some new insight on a few things as well as some goodies i will be posting up soon. Also my good friend wOlly over @ Rebel Stars Studios is gonna be redoing this blog a bit for me to make it more official. In the meantime, i missed out on updating you on a few things. I will correct that soon. Look for another post today actually and much much more to come!!!
PEACE


No comments:

Post a Comment